About the Journal
electronic Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology (eJCSIT), with registered ISSN 1985-7721 (online), is a scientific journal published by the College of Computing and Informatics (CCI), Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN). The journal has been online since 2009. The aim of the journal is to disseminate research and development works that have been conducted in the area of Computer Science and Information Technology. eJCSIT is published biannually, i.e. June and December.
Peer Review Process
- All submitted papers are subjected to strict peer-review process by at least two international reviewers that are experts or knowledgeable enough in the area of the particular paper.
- Authors must certify that their manuscripts are their original work, that the manuscript has not previously been published elsewhere, and that the manuscript is not currently being considered for publication elsewhere.
- Authors must participate in the peer review process. Authors are obliged to provide retractions or corrections of mistakes.
- All Authors mentioned in the paper must have significantly contributed to the research.
- Authors must state that all data in the paper are real and authentic.
- Authors must notify the Editors of any conflicts of interest.
- Authors must identify all sources used in the creation of their manuscript.
- Authors must report any errors they discover in their published paper to the Editors.
Screening for Plagiarism
The editors will run plagiarism check using Grammarly for the submitted manuscripts before sending to reviewers. We do not process any plagiarised contents. If a manuscript has over 10% of plagiarism based on the result of Grammarly check and over 30% similarity based on the result of turnitin, we will send back the manuscript to the author to be revised for the plagiarized contents.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
The readerships for eJCSIT are worldwide researchers and specialists who are peers of the contributors. A general but educated and well-read audience are intended audience for this journal.