Peer Review Process
- All submitted papers are subject to strict peer-review process by at least two international reviewers that are experts or knowledgeable enough in the area of the particular paper.
- Authors must certify that their manuscripts are their original work, that the manuscript has not previously been published elsewhere, and that the manuscript is not currently being considered for publication elsewhere.
- Authors must participate in the peer review process.Â Authors are obliged to provide retractions or corrections of mistakes.
- All Authors mentioned in the paper must have significantly contributed to the research.
- Authors must state that all data in the paper are real and authentic.
- Authors must notify the Editors of any conflicts of interest.
- Authors must identify all sources used in the creation of their manuscript.
- Authors must report any errors they discover in their published paper to the Editors.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Online since 2009. An issue is published only when enough papers that meet our minimum standard are accepted. ISSN 1985-7721.